• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event May Day Event 2016

DeletedUser12400

I see 'Oscar'...
In last Quest line you can get Hilde or Lilli!
upload_2016-5-4_20-10-23.png

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
when you started the may event quest, if you had a male avatar then you were given the oscar avatar when you finished all the may day quests but if you had a female avatar then you were given Lilli instead

upload_2016-5-4_18-22-34.png

Vesiger

Monarch
when you started the may event quest, if you had a male avatar then you were given the oscar avatar when you finished all the may day quests but if you had a female avatar then you were given Lilli instead
Ah, that explains it (and seems an intelligent choice); I was wondering how the game could possibly know what sex you were given that it never asks for the information...
I'm using Hilde :blush:

DeletedUser12400

This event was nice. I hope the next event is nice too :)
The next event is about Isadora Ducan also known as the Mother of Modern Dance. While born in California, she lived and performed throughout Western Europe and the Soviet Union from the age of 22. Her style of dancing and performance on the stage became a sensation everywhere she went. She brought out a revolutionary new dance that captured her free-spirited while maintaining the old ideals of beauty, philosophy, and humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109019

Well, it's a good thing we now have maypoles to practice our dancing.

DeletedUser109524

Can't say I enjoyed this event much.
Got mostly goods as random rewards, with a few coins and supplies.

The maypole does look nice in my city, but doesn't render properly in others (no animations).

DeletedUser106696

I think it was a shame that the may pole is a mere 2x2 happy hovel.

Despite being more efficient than standard cultural buildings of the same age, it's small size makes it just as bad as a decoration if you try to keep everything running polished/motivated. In those worlds were I bothered to negotiate a sector for it it sits in the inventory waiting until I'm asked to build a building of my age...

DeletedUser12400

Looks like I am actually going to be able to complete all 252 quests (14 x 18) and get all the prizes
Same story.. I obtained over 600 diamonds:blush:
I actually sold majority buildings in Noarsil to buy forge points and finish last quest.
l.jpg

.. and did get decent reward too:lol:
upload_2016-5-6_8-10-20.png

DeletedUser15372

You lucky person :)

I also got some diamonds and even though I don't plan on having the maypole in the city the event itself was good :)

DeletedUser96901

That was apparently a mistake...
All the ORs have been replaced with an AND in the coming Isadora Duncan event. :(
and the daily timer has been replaced with the option to do all quests at day 1 :lol: