• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Diplomacy Feature

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I often see that many cool ideas like this one are forgotten really fast. Take for example the Red vs. Blue fights ! Only 3-4 forum members write about that tag and then everything is forgotten and many don't even know that the tag actually exists. Everyone starts writting on point useless threads and the best ones are just...forgotten is the best word!

DeletedUser100915

I cant stress this enough but I seriously hope that when they make GvG tweaks and updates; that they include this feature.
I absolutely love it.

DeletedUser65431

:confused: Except for adding a confirmation box prior to some attacks this idea doesn't seem to actually propose anything. -1 :confused:

DeletedUser100915

It's not only that, it's a way to manage your allies and enemies instead of having it all in guild forum.
It's a way so that people dont accidently kill sieges laid by an allied guild on another guild.
There are many positive aspects with this idea, although that it might not look like it :)

DeletedUser105579

This isn't an oligarchy dani, everyone is entitled to hold his/her opinions. If this thread is becoming stagnant, perhaps there isn't more support. Let is rest; don't spam threads needlessly to bump them.

DeletedUser107476

+1

For most of idea. If you can attack allies as it shows, I would introduce diplomacy score, positive for helping allies and their members, negative for attacking members in hood, plundering or hitting them in GvG. That way guilds can see how good an ally you are before accepting an alliance.

DeletedUser101726

A good idea which stops the response 'i did not know we were allied to them whenI placed the seige' , the amount of times Synergy have been attacked by allies because one of their players did not know, would be good if it was not a symbiotic relationship which it so often is with larger guilds having power over smaller allied guilds.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
+1
with one small change, i would avoid the Attack ally confirmation message once the siege is placed, and also no confirmation in resieges once the first siege is placed, if the resieges are withing the next 10-20 seconds. reason: confirmation will slow down resiege/fight and you will lose strategical sectors in important situations when sector exchange between allies on an enemy border is being done.

DeletedUser105544

+1 from me. I can recall few situations where players new in GvG and therefore not yet introduced with relations among guilds, just shoot nerby sector without asking who is friend or foe. This will prevent this kind of situations and all missunderstandings among the friendly guilds. Cheers for idea.

DeletedUser653

Do you mean "nearer to Tribal Wards"?
I suspect everyone here who's stopped playing TW in favour of FoE
prefers FoE because it's not TW. And (as the designer of FoE has pointed out)
those who prefer TW should be playing TW

I did come from TW and did 2 years in TW14 ending up with about 270 villages, but having to play 10 hours a day and set alarms for 3am to dodge attacks or despatch attacks was too much for me. Pace of this is better but i was trying to say its a war based game with sim city building part, lets not go more towards sim city.

DeletedUser12400

I did come from TW and did 2 years in TW14 ending up with about 270 villages, but having to play 10 hours a day and set alarms for 3am to dodge attacks or despatch attacks was too much for me. Pace of this is better but i was trying to say its a war based game with sim city building part, lets not go more towards sim city.
HRC, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1000TH POST AND NEW TITLE;)
1000-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.