• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Popup box for Quests bar?

• Thread starter DeletedUser17180
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17180

5q4P3DX.png

Proposal
The recent update, as you've noticed, has added a few subtle, helpful changes to the overall game. I particularly like the notification popup, a really nice addition.
But I was wondering if we could take it a step forward and give some changes to the Quests bar as well.
Instead of clicking the avatars to open a separate box, why not add a little popup box to see the quests?

Reason
Maybe it's laziness speaking, but clicking the avatar icon every time to see how far the progress has gone is pretty time consuming. A popup to show the quest progress will allow players to continue there quest without being interrupted by a message box in the center of the screen.

Details
How it works is simple. Now the original, center-of-the-screen quest details box will remain the same, but it will act more like a detailed view of a quest. We'll use the detailed view to accept or abort quests, pay when required and to read other details, like the rewards we're getting and this message (which I doubt if anyone reads).
But the popup message will show the main progress we've made or have to make. Please allow the following picture to explain -

um051bI.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention
Not applicable.

DeletedUser99445

+1 Like this. Really useful especially when using a Mouse Pad.

DeletedUser2989

+1 I like this, a minor improvement to start with but by the time you get 3 quests going (plus the event quests when they are active) it really would be a handy thing.

joesoap

Major-General
+1 from me
Having multiple worlds makes remembering quests hard work & checking on them all is time consuming

DeletedUser

I really like this idea and would to see it implemented so +1 from me.

DeletedUser15432

This is a good idea and would assist many players and would be very helpful especially in later ages when you can have 3 or more quests running at the same time so therefore a +1 from me

DeletedUser1081

+1 especially if it includes reliable quest-completion notification
(the green checkmark isn't as reliable as it should be, unfortunately -
with repeating quests it often fails to appear even though the quest's completed)

DeletedUser105579

+1 from me

This has a net vote now of +13....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+1, simple and useful. Perhaps not very needed but still gets my support.

DeletedUser99363

+1 also, same i suggested earlier today in another post (FYI delete or obsolete it.

It is what they do in Elvenar, very nice feature

Status
Not open for further replies.