• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Zontan

1. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

There's a time limit of 2 days. There should be another one next week when GE starts
  2. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

This is one of if not the event where chance plays a small part. The time required is a lot however, if you want to get more
  3. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

The figures are based on the number of tickets during the event so already take into account the event being longer. The threshold for the full event building is higher this year compared to last (450 paws vs 280 paws). For free we can get around 115 tickets (which is what the 3.9 paws per...
  4. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Getting the Flamingo Habitat fully levelled for free is possible but it should not be overlooked that the number of paws required per ticket is higher than last year - 3.9 (or 3.6) compared to 3.11 paws per ticket
  5. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Ashtro said over the years. Maybe it was 13 July 2023 when he learnt it (Also, did you really wade through someone's post history in an attempt to get back at them? Now, before you claim that I did the same - I only quoted Ashtro's comment from the 3rd link you provided.)
  6. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

@Kyrael What happened to all the moderators? The 10 or so messages above are clearly against the forum rules...
  7. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

The stars are under the chest icons. Beware when you collect them - I had a task to collect chests with 4 stars, collected 5 stars instead and it didn't count - has to be the stars stated
  8. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Previously it was 1, 2 or 3 houses
  9. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Regarding the minigame itself: the stars help to differentiate the level of the player, but the rest is so-so. The inner badge part is kind of simliar to the full badge, plus it takes quite a bit of energy and concentration to see which players are locked and unlocked especially when selected/...
  10. Event Summer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

The story started to repeat itself around a week ago and now it just ends abruptly. I wasn't a fan of the previous story - Captain Kate and crew should have fought, and the ending was contrived - but at least it had a clear beginning, middle and end.
  11. 2023 Wildlife Event questions and non feedback comments

Speaking of the 200 Wildlife Coins gift: the Newsletter clearly states that you can only receive your gift by clicking the link in this mail. However, yesterday when I logged in, I had a pop-up window with the 200 Wildlife Coins. It's like you need to claim the gift within 2 days of the event...
  12. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

What does DNS stand for? Only thing I can find is Domain Name System
  13. Event Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

When selecting a free gem, the free gems and locked gems that you can match with are too similar. Likewise the gem levels aren't distinct enough. The free gems can be moved around (which I found out by chance), but this doesn't help much - the locked gems cannot be moved around and the mini-game...
  14. Event Saint Patrick’s Day Event 2023 Feedback

The event is tomorrow and the link to the forum announcement is still (it's been a few days) to the Forge bowl 2023 event...
  15. Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

Years ago FTP players could get a fully levelled building plus level 1 (towards a second building) - to dismiss the concerns of players as greed is too much. Besides, a system requiring players to finish in Bronze League or higher (which is only the top 20% of players) is flawed - it means 80%...