• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by zirrania

1. Update Update to 1.252 Feedback

The last message on this thread is almost a month old, and yet still we are plagued by these horrible popups I don't see anyone in favour of them. Can you reassure us that this is being dealt with please, and when can we expect them to be removed? It's seriously spoiling the game for me, so...
  2. New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

Can someone explain exactly where I can get Mars Ore after I enter SAAB? I don't have enough left to do the tech. Someone mentioned 'from goods buildings', but what goods buildings? I'm very confused.
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

This concept sounds really exciting and I can't wait for it to be implemented. I think it will prove to be very popular because it sounds like a much fairer system of allowing all ability and level of player to participate. I look forward to having something that all of my guild members can...
  4. Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

What are the benefits of Tribal Square? Is it worth replacing anything with them?
  5. Closed Fight or Evade - FoE Crossword #1

Across: 2. Blood 6. Wishing well 7. Mandrubar 8. Hut 9. Expansion 11 Sovereign Down: 1. Town Hall 3. Stone Age 4. Dynamic Tower 5. Eight 10. Rinbin
  6. Simple solution to message board problem

I don't know why the Delete option could not have been left in. Or just have the convo not report when someone leaves.
  7. GvG Most Popular Ideas

1) Make it so a player can replace armies without having Trusted rights, and have it so armies can be deleted without replacing, but only Trusted can actually delete an army. 2) I'd like a Guild Unit pool for replacing armies. Also for fighting battles, if that can be done without causing...
  8. House building time discrepancy

[BWorld:[/B]]Cirguard Browser and Version: Firefox Overview of the bug: The time stated on the building menu icon for the IA cottage is 30 mins, yet when I started building, the time was stated as 3hr.30mins How often this occurs: This is the first time I've noticed it, but I haven't built a...
  9. Fixed: Visual effects - moving chimney stacks

I can see that effect in two players cities - it looks to me like motorcycles riding around the Herb Merchant. But on closer inspection, it is in fact part of the building.
  10. Looking for friends!

I've added all who replied to the thread. Please add me - I p/m every day and I am getting so frustrated with guild members who don't polish. I currently have only 3 buildings polished and I need over 4000K to get enthusiastic!
  11. Not a Bug: Diamonds awarded from wishing well not getting added

Fel Dranghyr: Waterfox 18.0.1: Overview of the bug: The Wishing well awarded me some diamonds, but they did not get added to my diamond total. Screenshots: none How often this occurs: This is the 2nd time Urgency: Important Preventative Actions: nothing i can do Summary: I just had...
  12. Suggest a building! (entry thread)

I see that many suggestions are duplications because the posts all had to be approved first. Mine was Eiffel tower and that seems to be the most popular! If you only take the first person to suggest it as a valid entry, does that mean that everyone else has wasted their vote? If so that...
  13. Halloween event: discussion

Cirgard was fine, it's Fel-Dranghyr that has the problems. Anyway I will send a query to support about it.
  14. Halloween event: discussion

I'm sure that happened to me too. It's quite hard to keep track as i forgot to write them down, but I'm sure I did build them all. It only happened on one world though, the other world I'm on was fine.