• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by zione

1. Impediments...

I know how it works m8..I'm just saying that for some reason it doesn't work...dunno it's me (lately I got a lot of "internal errors..") or some bug...anyway if some1 could check (I mean now) and report here It would be very appreciated...thx Edit: Ok, I found why..it seems silly but yes, of...
  2. Impediments...

Hi guys, It seems that impediments in Aztecs cannot be removed...is it the same to you?
  3. Unformatted: sending a message to all your friend list...

Dear FoE Staff, Could you please insert the friend list option too into the guild button when you are making a message? I mean, it would be helpful that you can send a message to all your friend list without insert 'em name by name....hope I was clear ^_^ Thanks in advance....