• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by BamBamIsGod

1. BamBamIsGod

City Defence

So try behemoths instead.
  2. BamBamIsGod

Update to 1.197 Feedback

I don't like the finish on a building, then auto zoom in of the new choosing production option feature. Just keep the display as it is IMHO.
  3. BamBamIsGod

Attacker boost or Defender boost?

Attack boost is the one to choose.
  4. BamBamIsGod

Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: f4 Puzzle 2: f1 Puzzle 3: c5 Puzzle 4: d2 Puzzle 5: a4
  5. BamBamIsGod

Closed Halloween Contest Part 3

1. Haunted House 2. Notre Dame 3. Dark Doorway 4. Cathedral of Aachen 5. Mad Scientists lab 6. Black Tower 7. Abandoned Asylum 8. Scarecrow 9. Chateau Frontenac 10. Haunted Tower 11. Jack O'Lantern chapel 12. Necropolis
  6. BamBamIsGod

Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

1, 6, 8, 12
  7. BamBamIsGod

Contest day 7

Winning a battle with one unit, with one hit point left.
  8. BamBamIsGod

Contest day 6

= 36
  9. BamBamIsGod

Contest day 5

Atlantis Museum
  10. BamBamIsGod

Contest day 3

Wicked Witch
  11. BamBamIsGod

7th Anniversary Contest

How are you supposed to play the first part of the event. Tell FoE the differences in the two pictures, how?
  12. BamBamIsGod

Contest day 1

How are we supposed to play this?
  13. BamBamIsGod

Cultural Settlements (Discussion)

"i do 1st 5 quests then abandon setlement then restart 24 hours later gives me a 25 FP income" Yep thats what I will do in an LMA world where a few Fp would make a difference. But most of my worlds generate 100's of Fp a day anyway.
  14. BamBamIsGod

Cultural Settlements (Discussion)

I failed to build a settlement in all 7 of my worlds. A waste of time. Stop the rocks and I will give it another go.
  15. BamBamIsGod

Update Update to 1.126

<q>I don’t like this change, my game-play preferences and my last selections should be remembered by the system and not reverted back to a preset system setting.</q> My view as well.