• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Zanzi the just 55

1. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

It seems that this event has become strictly a money grab for INNO as there seems to be no DAILY SPECIALS given and this is the only thing that I play for as I'm in a Space era and my city is built. It is costly to add anything and expansions are at a premium. Now it seems INNO gives you...
  2. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Where are the "DAILY SPECIALS"???? Get a multitude of suitcases but not one daily special. Over the course of the game have only got maybe 2-3. That's what I'm playing for so INNO is curtailing all wins to make us use Diamonds or buy....... These games suck for those in later eras that have...
  3. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Concerning a Quest ...I don't remember ever doing a quest anywhere that you MUST build a Goods building. There was always an "OR" and "EITHER" but never forced to build one of your age or 2 of the previous age. What the hell is going on. This minigame certainly sucks with almost no way of...
  4. Ads on the board.

The greed is really showing. In the last day the bulk of stuff that gave bonuses had no ad videos. Now it seems you can’t play the game without forcing us to watch these useless videos. You’re going to lose a lot of players to these videos. Stop being so greedy. People are still spending money...
  5. Fall Event 2021 Feedback

Agreed...nothing of interest and will sell off anything I do get. Will get the Special Box for next event and see what it brings. Impossible to get special prize in the baking segment. Just like last event....impossible to get what you are trying for.
  6. Antiques Dealer Bonuses to be bid on or Bought

Also wondering when new bonuses like House of Horrors Upgrade will be offered in Antiques Dealer. Level 1 has been offered for a while so when are the Upgrades coming.
  7. Statue of Honour Levels in GBG

Wondering if any new levels or additional bonuses for existing levels are going to be forthcoming. The levels we have now have been around for a long time with nothing added to the levels. Rumours have been circulating. Just wondering...
  8. Event Spring Event 2021 Feedback

Sentinel Outposts are certainly great to get but you burn your saved lanterns for hopefully some and then Innu comes back with the upgrade just a couple of days later. Sure screws one up!!! No lanterns left to use.
  9. Blue Galaxy collections

I just had to remember to not waste it on SUPPLIES!...and it can't add FPs when total is at 100 so it stops until you bring total down below 100 again.
  10. Halloween 2020 Feedback

Have all the kits so don't need them. Trying to get full HoH. Was able by a fluke I think able to get the dolls and monkey in the second line so placed my Wolf HoH. Now trying only for upgrades and leaving everything else alone in search for lightbulbs and thus gaining the needed upgrades for a...
  11. Halloween 2020 Feedback

I've burned up all my tickets and tools to get Sen. outpost when it came up but got nothing for the daily special. Gave up on next and just played for nothing special....got one daily...whoopee! but not one I wanted. Dailies are not given by Inno!!!! Then someone comes up and says they got a...
  12. Halloween 2020 Feedback

I'm over half thru and only got 1 daily special and gave up on one I wanted then got one I could care less about. Daily specials are especially difficult to get...Inno again?? Also finding dolls...you were lucky. Found 1st four but last four are not being shown and dolls also are not showing up...
  13. Blue Galaxy collections

As I had said earlier, I just built BG. With the bonus buildings getting bigger if it works it will help immensly especially for FPs. Didn`t know how it worked so asked in this forum. Now I see it in action and only at level 2 it multiplied 2 out of 4 times. I realize this won`t happen all the...
  14. Blue Galaxy collections

Sad to say I started later in game to build some GBs.I'm in Oceanic Age now. Have Arc & CF, all the attack GBs, none of the defense GBs, HC, Kraken.AO, Traz. All levelled up higher so was trying to decide on Truce to gain goods while aiding and since have an abundance of my age and below goods...
  15. Blue Galaxy collections

So does it show up to right like above right after levelling or only if it activates by an 'x2' floating up. Curious as mine never showed and I have an HC and Kraken that shows up to right automatically upon levelling. I'm new to this one. Just want to make sure it's working.