• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Malang

1. New Idea: Upgrading building information

Well, the idea is good. But for that they will need to revise thounfd og older buildings. Which I seriously doubt will ever happen. :D
  2. Great Buildings GB with selectable Era Guild Goods Production

Yes. This is do not suggest thing. I remember suggesting this 2-3 years ago and I was replied with do not suggest this.
  3. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Maybe they have changed it. And if that's true, I don't know if the event will be truly any worth for the mild diamond spenders. Will be only good for heavy spenders who can rank Zoologist, but others will feel unsatisfied, especially after spending so many of the Candy Crush games, in addition...
  4. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Does that Blood Lilies really require a road connection? Would be really good if that 1x1 building will not require a road connection. But if that does, I don't know if it's that good.
  5. New Content Antiques Dealer

Most of the things about AD are no longer making any sense. Like why are we being offered thousands of useless stuff.
  6. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Watched the video, and so deeply disappointed by the Guild Raids already.
  7. Castle System - Feedback

They said they will launch on October 13th. I just noticed that they didn't mention the year. Maybe it would be the October 13th of 2022. :D
  8. Castle System - Feedback

Yeah, I was expecting Castle System at launch time. But there is not this.
  9. New World Feedback Thread

Thanks a lot
  10. New server in 2021?

Now the real question is, how exactly will we make an early Arc in Tuulech?
  11. New World Feedback Thread

At what time they will launch it?
  12. Unformatted: Balancing Negotiators and Fighters

Proposal: Multiple ideas for addition and tweaking of some aspects in the game that can strengthen negotiators. Reason: Most players agree that the game is highly inclined towards fighters. Initially it is hard to gather enough att/def for attacking army, once the player has passed that...
  13. Defensive Army AI

Honestly, the idiocy of AI defenders has made me automate most of my battles. :D
  14. GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

GbG is a good addition to the game. However, the game mechanics can be improved greatly by overhauling. I think the developers of FoE needs to study a game named "Clash of Kingdoms" which is shut down years ago. But the concept of the game was great, and some of its mechanics can be implemented...
  15. Unformatted: Observatory Revision

Observatory used to have high importance because of it's high integration with GvG. No doubt Support pool is still good if a guild is playing GvG. But as many guild have now their focus on GBG instead, the importance of Observatory has dropped greatly. My main suggestion is to add a function...