• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Yodex

1. Closed Forge Ahoy!

A3-B6-C8-D5-E2-F1-G7-H4
  2. Bullies

Augustavian Thank you for the info IIeta I'v tried Simcity it ok most of the games I'v played have PvP in them i'm just struggling with Foe it sonud like it might be a balancing issue and the watchfire were special building past out at event making it hard to catch up on defense
  3. Bullies

I myself when a free base game starts getting a lot of PVP action on it I just stop spending real money on the game and just play it as a free game. once a game become populated with PVP then it down hill battle for no-pvp player like me. As long as it not coasting me any thing but a little bit...