• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Yetigoosecreature

1. New Bug: GE championship not starting

Yes, looks like it's resolved now for me as well.
  2. New Bug: GE championship not starting

Same here. 10:10 server time and still no opponents set. Same on F and R worlds.
  3. Confirmed: RQ quests freeze

RQs freezing has been an issue in the past, with other build versions. With current problem, once RQs have frozen, other quest tabs also freeze. I have found that if I go to GE or Settlement screens, then return to main game screen, the quest tabs reset and I can continue until the next freeze.
  4. Ferris Wheel - could I change between Great Wheel & Wonder Wheel later on?

Thanks again. Paladiac also makes a good point. Checking the stats, I see defence boost of Wonder Wheel scales slightly more over ages, than attack boost of Great Wheel.
  5. Ferris Wheel - could I change between Great Wheel & Wonder Wheel later on?

Thanks for replies. I haven't made selection yet.....still pondering. TGF, is your advice about defence boost, age specific? Or applicable across all eras? I'm currently IA but moving to EMA shortly.
  6. Ferris Wheel - could I change between Great Wheel & Wonder Wheel later on?

If I were to win another selection kit in next years event, could I change then from Great Wheel to Wonder Wheel, or is it fixed forever? Torn between which option to upgrade to - extra FPs are always useful, but my defence boost is already higher than attack boost. Thanks.
  7. Is age of event buildings defined by when you win them, or place them?

Emberguard, thanks for the advice. As I am the boss at work, I will give myself a stern talking to! :rolleyes:
  8. Is age of event buildings defined by when you win them, or place them?

Oh dear, less than two months for me and I've been drawn in. I am my own IT department so sadly that's not a barrier, and as a result work productivity has taken a hit! Thanks for the tip. I've yet to unlock the Military Tactics (PvP) research, so trying to make a few preparations before I get...
  9. Is age of event buildings defined by when you win them, or place them?

Thanks. Yet more strategies and decisions to consider. I started playing intending this to be a bit of fun, but it's turning into a minor (major?) obsession. Lol!
  10. Is age of event buildings defined by when you win them, or place them?

OK, thanks. Very helpful. I will hold back one of the upgrade kits until I age up.
  11. Is age of event buildings defined by when you win them, or place them?

Beginners question. I am currently holding a few special event buildings won in the current Forge Bowl 2021 event, in my Inventory. Is their age defined by the age I'm currently in (Iron Age), or the age I will be in when I finally place them? Thanks.
  12. Are donations to previous neighbours GB's lost when neighbourhood changes?

Thanks for rapid reply. Next question was going to be, how do I still donate? But have just found the 'Current Contributions to GBs' list. If any other newbie is wondering, playing browser version on a PC, it's on the News tab of the Town Hall screen. Every day is a school day at present. ::)...
  13. Are donations to previous neighbours GB's lost when neighbourhood changes?

Complete novice, only been playing 3 weeks. Neighbourhood change today caught me on the hop, but having researched I now understand this occurs every 2 weeks. Must have occured already once before, but I was still getting to grips with things so never noticed. Lol! My question is, what happens...