• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by xmen14

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

can i do GBG alone out of guilds?
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

have to say its not fair to let new players meaning 2 years or less come in and do 350 fights and jump ahead of others who have been here for over 6 years and get all the hard fights its dumb
  3. Update Update to 1.171

if i plant a star gaer will it increaase my points in ranking?
  4. Event Halloween Event 2019

ok thank you.
  5. Event Halloween Event 2019

hello will members get any rewards for progress in event like other events did and if so what is given?
  6. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

7. Event Fall Event 2019!

thx inno for another stupid prize pond of fallen hopes
  8. Update Update to 1.158

forget it sorry
  9. Update Update to 1.158

hello i notice that in the ages maps you cant use the map guide as to who has how many sectors/
  10. New Content Space Age Mars

thank you very much for the info you provided.i do alot of fighting my battles is like over 85,000 so i noticed even though with that others are moving past me so thats why the question.will have alot to think on thx.
  11. New Content Space Age Mars

hello do you know who the mod is for korch?also in your opion what gives out the most poinys towards ranking?
  12. New Content Space Age Mars

over GBs?
  13. New Content Space Age Mars

what gives out the most points toward rankings?please
  14. Reconstruction

what gives out the mostpoints towards ranking?