• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by wotviewer

1. Forge plus?

well that is even more ridiculous then since I have not been informed I am merely a "tester" nor that I can give feedback. just as well I have not spent any real money
  2. Forge plus?

as others have already mentioned, the price of this "offer" is ridiculous, and to rub salt into the wound the fact there are 2 prices for the same offer is just ####!!! In my guild we also note that this "feature" is not available to all players anyway. Goodness knows what Inno thinks it is...
  3. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Tournament % ...... ???? I get that it would not be an "event" if the outcome was certain, and that anything less than 100% is not certain, but this whole tournament aspect seems utterly divorced from statistical probability and just appears to be rigged/fixed for the sake of it. If you think...
  4. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  5. Closed Halloween Contest Part 2

jack o lantern
  6. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

2, 6, 9, 11
  7. New Content Reconstruction Mode

I do not read forum posts in their entirety as they often involve diatribes and personal attacks, so, excuse me if I missed it, but in the blurb it states you need to have researched "mathematics" first at what era does that appear? I somehow doubt it will be available from bronze age onwards...
  8. Update Update to 1.124

another PC player lamenting loss of TH I would log on in a very programmed manner just in order to make it to the end of TH whenever real life allowed. Of course that meant I could not achieve it every day, but it was a very positive incentive for me in terms of making sure I repeatedly logged...