• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Winnie Church

1. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

I have completed 10 town. I know how it works. The shipyard, in my case, already had enough goods. That is why I said that the shipyard does not come into the equation.
  2. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Nope, enough goods are already at the shipyard in my scenario.
  3. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

The shipyard is irrelevant in my case, as there are enough goods there already. I am not stupid.
  4. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Nope, I calculated correctly. Festival level at 300, manager level 3. I get 4T per cycle. Cycle takes 12 secs. Shipyard doesn't come into it. Simple arithmetic.
  5. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Of course you can see how much you get. Simply tap on it and it will tell you.
  6. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Is the 2hr time skip in the mini game a scam, or am I totally mis-understanding something? I have calculated that I should be getting about 2.4Q shamrocks after 2hrs of play (at my current building/manager level). Yet, if I use a time skip boost, I only get 640T. What is going on here?