• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by waykwabu

1. Closed January Sports Contest

Favourite football team is Essendon Football Club, of the Australian Football League. From the age of four I would sit on my Dad's knee, while he sat on an old box in the back yard, smoking his cigarette and drinking a bottle of beer, and listening to the "Bombers" football broadcast. (...
  2. Town hall search

OOOPs !! now I see the "filter" option - just call me "Blind Freddy" :-)
  3. Town hall search

OK, thanks, it's just the same as clicking on town hall, & going to news/events what I've always done
  4. Town hall search

Town Hall search?? I've never seen this, and still don't ( maybe I'm blind ) Where is it ?
  5. Update Update 1.99

Great to see large buildings become transparent when moving or selling etc. My frustration no end when I can't see a watchfire or other item I placed in a blank mini-square behind another building :D:D:D
  6. New Content Friends Tavern

Why do I need to remove 20 of my good ( and helpful ) friends before I enter the tavern ? Most of my friends are from ex-n'hoods or those who have left my guild - this is only way we can connect/ contribute to GBs etc . !!! Really not to keen on this venture !
  7. Forwarded: [20251] Great Building producing wrong age/amount of goods

This has happened to me twice recently . My lighthouse is in Early Middle Age. Yesterday I "collected" 13 basalt which is in Late Middle Age, and a week or so ago I "collected"silk, also LMA. Naturally they don't show on my inventory, but if as reported previously for someone else I did...
  8. Count to 1 Million!

9. Count to 1 Million!

10. Count to 1 Million!