• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Diamond Devil

1. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Still waiting for it to appear. :(
  2. Inappropriate Ads

I did raise it originally with Support but they said post it in the forums. Also, I haven’t a clue how to post a shot of a video ad on my iPad.
  3. Inappropriate Ads

It seems to me that there are more and more ads that are blatantly misleading and not at all suitable for a younger audience. For example, I have just watched an ad where a young lady pays for a $1,200 handbag from her winnings from a game. This could easily influence a more gullible person into...
  4. Fixed: Army Buildings not connected

If I delete a road making buildings become not connected and then reinstate the road all the buildings are then OK apart from the army buildings which stay marked as not connected. Logging out and back again resolves the issue. Error is being experienced on iPad.