• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by vfrmark

1. vfrmark

New Bug: re event: increasing Fest manager to Level 3 (+65%) bug does not increase 2hour skip qty despite more stock than skip qty available

my ship is not part of the problem since you can see on the screen shot i had 2.7Q awating processing. and 3.9 awating shipping. So a level 50 fireworks is not required for a long time. but when i did increase fireworks my 2 hour skip qty went up for no reason. Missbalance of ship and fest...
  2. vfrmark

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Beware a bug on using the 2 hour skips, reported in bug secton with screen shots. 1) increased Fest Man from L2 to L3 ( at Level 300 3k stock waiting to be processed) and no increase in 2hour skip time, stuck at 1.27 before and after 2) rebooted game (on app/android) and still 1.27Q from 2 hour...
  3. vfrmark

New Bug: re event: increasing Fest manager to Level 3 (+65%) bug does not increase 2hour skip qty despite more stock than skip qty available

ticket raised for the following bug, no problems this morning and only after update did i find problems. You13/03/2024, 13:04 Hi I was looking at using a 2 hour skip on event and the system told me 1.27Q would be obtained, thinking this was not enough i paid 80 pots of gold to increase Fest...
  4. vfrmark

Incorrect no time bonus carry over as all are instant, and managers bonus start from zero for next town
  5. vfrmark

No all managers start from zero for each new town. so need to do rivals manager quests with 1 town, will need 2nd to finish tasks
  6. vfrmark

Rivals, last two quests are Quest 7: "Use 4-hour Time Skips 2 times" and "Upgrade Fireworks Factory Manager to level 4" Quest 8: "Use an 8-hour Time Skip 1 time" alas you cannot use 2 x 2 hour skips for 1 x 4 hour so the only option is to spend 2600 pots of gold and most players will be quite...
  7. vfrmark

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

I think you are mostly correct and using UBERNERDS guide i think theres a 50% chance someone could finish it, but its pretty impossible without such advice. ie knowing not to collect a ticket from event 3 days before the start of rivals so you can use it after rivals starts is not that...
  8. vfrmark

rival quest in wildlife event...how do you use it

Indeed its not an easy set of quests to complete without spending diamonds and you do need quite a bit of luck to get the right colours on the board whern needding to pop colours or collect x chests. try reviewing UBERNERD's utube advice on what to do, comes complete with the list of quests...
  9. vfrmark

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Its 100% imposible to complete without spending diamonds, its logic is agains the actual event, collect 3 x 4 star green chests, so where i would try and make a 25 x 6 star and get 10k points i now hae to collect 3 x 4 stars at 600 points each. Why when it asks for a certain colour does...
  10. vfrmark

FoE Discord server

100% agree, it seems INNO does not want discussion on the small bit about discord may replace forums and its bad enough now on forums searching out old posts, theres lots of very useful information here and it would be madness to close these forums. so if INNO decides to go discord...
  11. vfrmark

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

let me modify my words and remove championship and use Victories. will modify above - thanks for point out the minor error, your good at that.
  12. vfrmark

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

The discussion is not about which is better GVG or GBG but a serious flaw in the rankings. If we view the points gained and ignore a single win against the 996th plus the 997th, 998 etc guilds the result would be very different. Today if you are one of the top 3 guilds you will get lots of...
  13. vfrmark

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I think for everyone on this thread we have all experianced the famous "Lock Out" organised by the top 2 guilds on each GBG map. This is so common that guild try and drop to the bottom of platium to get to a level where they are not locked out. But this is because there is alway a big...
  14. vfrmark

Unformatted: Goods building sizes, game imbalance.

Alas for last 9 years it has worked so odds of this changing is remote to zero. Its pretty balanced and trick to look at is is it balanced over ages so one age you get small buildings and next you get the rarer larger buildings
  15. vfrmark

challenge/quest wont complete

Next province maybe?