• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by VESS

1. VESS

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

At first I thought oh god here we go, yawn... But after reading everything and entering QI, hmm ok, its not bad, the rewards are good, cant complain. But I have only played it a few hours, who knows, tomorrow, might be ready to throw the pc out the window. I don't think its been mentioned in...
  2. VESS

Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

ahah yes thank you, you know in all honesty i never saw those symbols before now, or i did and just thought it was part of the card graphics design and meant nothing. Anyway me, George and Clive would still prefer to wave a candle about in the fog.
  3. VESS

PS, in their defense it could have been the wrong card combo, but there is a hooded figure in black, looks more like a Djinn, Spectre, Ghoul, Grim reaper without his\her scythe, Rasputin the mad monk, a tall hobbit. How am i supposed to know if it's a vampire or zombie, I'm not George Romero or...
  4. VESS

So I just had a card with minimum 5 attack, maximum 7 attack and 7 health against a card with 5 health and his attack was between 5 and 6. We did battle, I lost 4 health even though his minimum attack was 5, my card died and his card still remains with 1 health, so my card only inflicted 4...
  5. VESS

Do Not Suggest: Total overhaul of GVG\GBG including the upcoming guild raids into one supersized battle map.

Ok techno heads lets get straight to it and spin this sh....No wait wrong forum lol. Ok so today the news of GVG going and being replaced with GR-guild raids. while reading the comments theres quite a few not happy about this. For me i am ok with it as i only tried GVG for a week, I play solo...
  6. VESS

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I have been out of the game for about 3 months and only been back about 10 days so forgive me if my assumptions are incorrect. I suppose what I am writing could be put in the format/forward ideas section but it states i have not enough privilege, whatever that means. so it is going here. So if i...
  7. VESS

If you had to do it all again

If you had to do it all again, what changes would you make, maybe add something or not add something you added, would you do it the same or a bit different or totally different, let's give out the good things we did in the game and also the not so good things we did in the game, hopefully for...
  8. VESS

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Titan is apparently 746 million miles from earth and takes space craft roughly 7 years to get there, i'm wondering if that's where the update is coming from, i can't believe i stayed up all night for the release, i'm trying to stay positive but i'm wearing down, my blood pressures through the...
  9. VESS

ah ok i take it you don't have life support? as i had life support for the 75% discount costs i had 4 goods buildings but i must admit i had them on 2 day as i was barely on the game the last month just lost all interest to be honest now titans is eventually here i'm back hopefully to stay, on a...
  10. VESS

hang on a minute, am i a noob or are we playing different games? just how do you make a 1000 goods per day in your colony?
  11. VESS

still a spoiler at this time, ooh goody goody i hope they lower the amounts lol. to be fair i like a challenge, but considering we need just over 3 million total SAT goods to get 3 GB's to level 80. if you can collect 10,000 goods a week, every week, it would take approx 5 years and 10 months...