• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by l live on earth zr

1. Incredibly inconsistent and inconvenient format of collecting troops/fragments from new event buildings.

I find it extremely inconvenient to collect from some of the newer event buildings such as HiddenGoods/GrillingGrove/DonkeyEnclosure due to the annoying pop-up informing me that I have just received some fragments or units. It's alright if I just have 1-2 of these buildings, but when I have...
  2. bug or hacker ruins daily?

If it was a hacker he would have changed you password, and gave all your assets and FP away.
  3. Joining and Leaving Guilds

Yes it is great especially if you have a seed vault and Rain Forest Project and Truce tower. You will be able to aid like 2000 people a day means you get so many rewards from the GBs.
  4. CHANGE SHIELD PROTECTION TIME!!

But that would make it harder for people in different time zones.
  5. Noarsil Guilds MMR

Good
  6. Noarsil Gathering Storm GbG

Wow so strong!