• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Valiux

1. Order of Great Buildings

I heard that a lot of successful player started with OoD. All depends on what you want to achieve and how you want to spend your real estate and produced fp and then split it into milestones to achieve: -You want to play it the way Inno planned it? then age up and wait patiently to get BP +...
  2. Hover Tanks in InA vs Progressive Era

But it's also true that I could move up in age.. :rolleyes:
  3. Hover Tanks in InA vs Progressive Era

Some people can get them relatively quickly. Depends on how much you want to trade for it getting the goods, getting the diamonds to shorten your scouting time. To me up to getting hovers, I think I end with more diamonds that I had to spend, after FE... it gets really expensive because of the...
  4. Hover Tanks in InA vs Progressive Era

Xeon, There is a guide out there to have higher age units. Starting from InA, you can get higher age units up to OF. You do need to camp a little bit to prepare that. The most amount of work was to get Police station, but targetting the right event and you can get these quite easily. Then, as...