• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Upupa Epops

1. Upupa Epops

Event Fellowship Event Feedback Thread!

It might be fun but none of the prizes really interest me as I don't have an attacking army
  2. Upupa Epops

St. Patrick's Event Feedback

I always love the St Patrick's event. I think it is my favourite
  3. Upupa Epops

Update to 1.197 Feedback

I like the new quick way of starting productions. I also would prefer to lose the zoom. I don't really have any opinion on the name change as I haven't been affected by bad actors as some people have. But I can see that people start playing and choose a random name just to try out the game and...
  4. Upupa Epops

St. Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback!

I actually quite enjoy the silly little boat going back and forth and all the shamrocks. I like the task prizes too. And of course I don't actually need to watch it running because it does it all while I'm away from the game too.
  5. Upupa Epops

Cultural Settlement Ideas - Feedback

Perhaps something from Oceania like the Tongan empire? Not sure how settlements would work as it was mostly islands but perhaps instead of expansions you could find another island. So you would have to build a boat first before you could set off For a mini game perhaps a tile matching game...
  6. Upupa Epops

The Cultural Settlements are pay to win.

Many thanks for that. Very helpful to know
  7. Upupa Epops

Thanks. I just wanted to see if I could do it but it gets harder every time and even doing 4 hour and occasionally 1 hour collections I am still going to miss the deadline by a couple of hours. I guess you are right. Best to move on and the Japanese settlement is easier and more satisfying. I...
  8. Upupa Epops

Plunder is unethical

My two cents. I have been happily playing for some years now and can honestly say that being plundered has not really held me back at all. I never attack or plunder anyone myself but I don't complain when it happens to me. I just don't happen to like fighting but that's my business and the game...
  9. Upupa Epops

Thank you. Still working on it. Of course I've made so many attempts now that I have to do it in the shortest time. But I am trying all the advice here and I think I am getting better. It is so true that getting the x4 bonus early is worth a lot
  10. Upupa Epops

Still no luck. I've run through it twice more and I can barely get to the long house before I run out of reward chests. I guess I need to be playing 24/7
  11. Upupa Epops

Why does the tribal square look different today?

It is a pretty landscape but I am finding the new Hall of Fame looks remarkably like Tholos of Idols which has already led me to make the occasional mistake in motivating the wrong building.
  12. Upupa Epops

Thanks so much I'll definitely give it another go and try everything you have suggested. Now I know that it is possible I'm more motivated to try again
  13. Upupa Epops

I do collect every 4 hours except overnight and I've managed to finish the Japanese settlement several times but the Vikings just seem to take so long. I wondered if there was a clever strategy prioritising expansions over research or similar
  14. Upupa Epops

I'm very impressed at everyone who can finish the vikings in time. I've tried it so many times and never managed. Is there a trick or best way of achieving this?
  15. Upupa Epops

Update Update 1.176

I like the wild flowers