• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Unklelol

1. New tavern boost?

yeah some info would be pleasant
  2. Plundering is actually stealing

In the UK and Europe the tips would belong to the barmaid
  3. Plundering is actually stealing

There is no morality, good, bad or indifferent in FoE. Plundering is a feature of the game
  4. Plundering is actually stealing

Game morality has nothing to do with real life morality. In FoE, unprovoked aggression and war is an acceptable and encouraged moral stance. We have GvG, GbG, PvP, attacking players directly. We then have GBs that reward us for attacking as well as making it easier to attack. Plundering is also...
  5. Castle System - Feedback

The ! is a total pain. It appears each time you earn a CP for what ever reason. Do I really have to check that the last 2CPs I got for what ever reason were added to my total. I think not, but INNO wants me to But if you only take the top reward in the Castle the ! goes away, even though you...
  6. Update 1.201 Feedback

To all those who feel that aborting a quest is and cycling through them doing only the ones you want to is wrong and exploiting the rules of the game. I have a simple question. Do you do every single 5x24hr production quest? If not you are exploiting the rules by your own definition.
  7. Update 1.201 Feedback

Is the limit part of the update?. Not announced in it.? Nether was the delay when it was implemented, but it did take effect as part of the update. So I would assume that it is part of the update. Yes and unannounced again For some reason you seem to be consistently trying to prevent discussion...
  8. Update 1.201 Feedback

I haven't read the whole 20+ pages yet., but by page 3 it is obvious that INNO doesn't care about its players I am far away from doing this amount of RQs, so a cap does not affect me, But I can see how it can easily affect the higher payers, or anyone who wants to mine goods, FP, BP etc by doing...
  9. Funny In-game pics

a fun thread
  10. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Some sort of visible timer for tavern combat boost in GE (similar to extra turn timer) and GBG
  11. Update to 1.99 Feedback

on some worlds I am a fighter, but I still did the RQ on them while collecting, including GE and GBG
  12. Update to 1.99 Feedback

Totally agree about being a very clicky game , so don't make it worse I play on 4 worlds and my highest Era is TE I also used to cycle through the RQ while collecting from my city and when doing GE or GBG. With this delay I have stopped that and don't do any of them. I am saving myself over...
  13. Update to 1.99 Feedback

I presume that in order to do these repeat RQ, that involve battles, the player must have the following: Combat GB's to a high level to create a powerful army Alcatraz to a high level to supply sufficient troops Plenty of time to spend doing the RQ a few thousand times And finally a high level...
  14. Space Age Venus spoiler buildings, units etc

Looks cool I want one