• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Uncivilized Bastidge

1. The “Fair Trade” Fallacy

True dat. But I was dismayed last year when I played FoE on a mobile device for my first time and discovered that the Android version of the browser game I'd been playing for years has a Fair Trade button in the market screen. It was like the devs were jumping on the bandwagon. :lol:
  2. The “Fair Trade” Fallacy

Sorry. I searched for "fair trade" and found a bunch of related posts but nothing similar. I didn't search for more than 5-10 minutes, but I figured if it had been said already a short search would turn it up. Good job on saying the same thing with far fewer words though. :)
  3. The “Fair Trade” Fallacy

In my experience, the words “fair trade” are bandied about and a lot of folks don’t even know what they mean. So before debunking the myth, let’s first define the term. Many guilds require their members to make offers on the market, especially Guild Only offers, that conform to these rules...
  4. City Trees Changed

Not rising to the bait, dude. My peace offer still stands. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy. :)
  5. City Trees Changed

Ah, thanks! :)
  6. Polish, Motivate or ?

Right you are. You can't motivate GBs. Sleep deprivation caused cerebral flatulence. :D My apologies. But you might want to move out of your glass house before throwing stones, dude. Priority is based on the number of fp's [sic] given by a building? Seriously? Since when do residential...
  7. City Trees Changed

In the last 24-48 hours, it seems like the wilderness surrounding our cities has change appearance subtly. Anyone know the reason for this? Is it merely cosmetic, or is there some deeper meaning or possibly some sinister force at work? ::p The trees around the city seem greener, there...
  8. Polish, Motivate or ?

The Aid button is way faster, and whatever algorithm they use to choose what building gets aided is reasonable. GBs and special buildings seem to get priority over residential buildings, supply buildings, cultural buildings, and decorations. Also, even if there are no buildings to aid, you...