• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Tut60

1. Tut60

Troops advice needed in OF for GBG

Hello, Need troops combination advice please in OF for GBG Thank you
  2. Tut60

FRIENDS

Looking for Friends
  3. Tut60

Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

Thank you for intelligent and thoughtful response
  4. Tut60

How much you getting paid to comment lol
  5. Tut60

Please note the following: - I don't have what seasoned players call useless GB - Cannot buy expansions with diamonds - Removed LoA to put SG - Cannot put HC and BG - Need space for this event Bldg and the new Great Elephant - Have lvl 2 Terrace Farm in inventory but no space - Need to stay in...
  6. Tut60

The thing is, I don't mind buying and do buy diamonds and stars for this event. Already have 6/9 reindeer and probably will have the 9, what's irritating that Inno is not giving credit for the reindeer found. As for expansion, Inno design the game to be a marathon and not a sprint, create...
  7. Tut60

You sound like being on Inno payroll with your twisted, sarcastic and dismissive comments
  8. Tut60

Absurdity Events with new Bldgs taking huge space while expansions cannot be even bought with diamonds ! Where to place these new Bldg ? You either make expansions easier to acquire or create shrinking kits.
  9. Tut60

Played KOC for years since its beginning First they gouged everybody, so the older players stopped buying, then they concentrated on gouging new players, so new players stopped playing It ended up paying players in a daily system to just logging in Inno is heading this way
  10. Tut60

Will try one more time to explain what's unfair: 1. I buy stars to open gifts, some times there's reindeer that get add to the sleigh 2. The value of a reindeer is 2995 /9= 332.78 diamonds 3. Inno wants the players to have 9 to receive the rewards and if there's 1 reindeer missing, you will...
  11. Tut60

You don't seem to get it ! Its price gouging to make players pay for the same product twice You do this and players start holding back, very short term sales technique
  12. Tut60

Volume means encouraging more players buying vs keeping a high margin (fewer players buying) Personally, I will hold my money toward this gouging.
  13. Tut60

I am new to the game and learning Inno sales techniques Even though I have found 5/9 reindeer, the amount of diamonds to claim the rewards stay fixed @ 2995 diamonds ! Why its not proportionate to what is missing ? These 5/9 reindeer were acquired due to stars purchase with diamonds, so its...
  14. Tut60

Unformatted: Monthly Subscription Service

Don't know if this has been suggested before Would like to see monthly subscriptions offered, for instance: 29.99, 49.99, 79.99 Giving the players a combination of diamonds, boosters, troops, special events currency/ticket, etc.. Take a look at KOC (Order of the round table monthly subscription)