• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Trambambaj

1. How many Gummy Bears?!

2. Event Summer Event 2020

I even wonder if the chances to get gold increase as there is less and less rewards on the wheel. My experience says not really??? I got gold in the 23rd spin and 25 th so...
  3. Event Summer Event 2020

I'm in AF and people frequently keep spinning after the gold is gone and yes I agree that they can do things on purpose too.
  4. Event Summer Event 2020

It seems like a big percentage of people have 0 idea what the are doing, refreshing wheel when decent prize is on or spinning it when only things like coins are left... :?
  5. Event Summer Event 2020

I wanted to be sure so I remade this and yes it is correct. If you finish the whole GE this kind of quest will complete automatically.
  6. Event Summer Event 2020

If you completed the whole GE then yes, it will auto finish.
  7. Swap sucks, then why (when) do (should) you use it?

The difference is that 1.9 exists but ideal swap thread is rather like a unicorn. :D
  8. Swap sucks, then why (when) do (should) you use it?

The case is that the return ratio artificialy changes when the value stays the same(the best scenario for both parties involved). So the final result is the same for 1.9 and swap in these cases. Only ratios have changed and you can apply this math when in 1.9 you can't because you will achieve...
  9. Swap sucks, then why (when) do (should) you use it?

If you take 2 CCs 15->16 so both owners take their 4rds for 29 fps achieving 19/29 return ratio this is when it apllies in theory as the return ratio doesn't matter as the key is return value which is the same as in the 1.9. You pay x less to your GB to level but also pay the same x more to the...
  10. Swap sucks, then why (when) do (should) you use it?

I assumed that you continue with that 4th CC spot but it seems otherwise because from what you say your return is 50% in the first example. To secure this certain spot it would require 29 fps investment giving a return of 19fps(r=19/29). If you continue with this ratio for 7 more times 19 fps...
  11. Swap sucks, then why (when) do (should) you use it?

I don't understand why you count the value someone places back in your GB as your return. It doesn't go back to your inventory it is just invested so you can actively reinvest the amounts you get as inventory return. Only inventory return can take part in the base for the next investment. For CC...
  12. Event Summer Event 2020

I got my after 23 rd attempt so I gues if anyone wants to ask for the safe number of Doubloons to get wanted prize, it's the number of all rewards on the wheel, seriously...:?
  13. New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

It seems to me that you have way to many troops that barely have any use, esp. khopesh. You just need 2 nubian camps and may be 1 elephant or chariot if necessary to take down camels. Short vid of my 3rd fight
  14. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

How about linking the chance to receive personal rewards with increase in attrition. Lets say 90% to receive it when your attr increases and 5% if it doesn't(the 2 nd value might be linked also with the chance to not increase attrition: bigger chance=lower chances to receive a reward and/or to...
  15. They Vanished My City!

Foestats says this city is still there. (If your player name is the same as forum name)