• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Toni58

1. Not a Bug: Trumpet

What is this trumpet that keeps appearing? I keep moving it away, and yet when I reload, it reappears. I have no clue what it is, and I have no use for it.
  2. Update to 1.197 Feedback

I sent this to the wrong place apparently, and was told to post it on here. I would be interested if other players find this new thing as annoying as me, and what can be done to stop it. Hello I for one detest the new zooming and "spinning" feature. The first time it happened I actually fell...
  3. How to get kicked from a guild for beginners

I am trying to work out how to leave my currant guild. No help anywhere logical. How is it done please?
  4. Antiques dealer

I have just tried to put in a bid for the latest offer, and the system will not accept my offer.