• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Tokyme

1. Tokyme

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Yes, that is true - one liners not my thing :)
  2. Tokyme

There are potentially many things that could be considered in a constructive discussion without derailing into borderline heated exchanges and unnecessary posturing: 1. Countdown advances if held for more than a period of time - the time reducing the higher you are holding. 2. Reset the map...
  3. Tokyme

Hmm - I would like to think that I sit on the fence most off my life and try to see things from both sides. And in saying that, once again ... let’s look at the game before and after GBG. Before GBG = various little exploits that seemed, through channels such as this forum, to have crept under...
  4. Tokyme

I wish I had seen this thread when it started, but to be honest the game takes so much of your time nowadays. it has been months since I browsed the forum. A bit late to the party and I have tried to read as much of this thread as I can, but it is a lot to absorb ... and in saying that, I may...