• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by togwen

1. New Bug: 2 lane road

I have completes progressive era and should have had a 2 lane road , this appears to be missing , cannot progress further until i have a 2 Lane road ,any ideas
  2. Arc

i suppose so but it asks for 354 forge points to claim first spot, what i am asking is how do they arrive at a figure of 354
  3. Arc

How are forge point contributions calculated for spots in the Arc , i find it really confusing on how these figures are arrived at
  4. New Bug: Town hall

Problem has resolved itself why it did it i have no idea, but thank you for taking the time to reply
  5. New Bug: Town hall

I have five worlds and for some reason i can't access my town hall on any of them , does anyone know why
  6. Changing worlds

Thank you all for your help I have got it now
  7. Changing worlds

Don't know if this is the correct forum but does anyone know how to change worlds on a Samsung tablet,I have no problem on the computer but for the life of me can,t find where to do it on the tablet