• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Timeshift

1. Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

I'm really loving the new troop selection screen and I'm a fast fighter. Now there's no trade-off between using rogues and using all the same units - it's as fast to play with a mixed army as a single-unit army. I really hope we stay with the new arrangement. It will make it more fun for weaker...
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

We were neck and neck for first place with another guild for the first five seasons. The matching should put the top guilds against each other. We were hoping to get our arch rivals in the final season, but instead we are totally dominating a map of weaker guilds in the most boring season ever...
  3. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

These buildings are so overpowered. The sparksurge outperforms Yggdrasil (per square) and it takes five minutes to win. Yggdrasil took months to level. When will we get an upgrade to settlement buildings?
  4. Unformatted: Hide GBs on contribution list

I'd really like to be able to hide old contributions which are clearly going nowhere and have a contribution list that is current. Maybe have an option to hide buildings which haven't changed in 30 days?