• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Recent content by Thomas Covenent

1. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

I bagged enough upgrades for 1 main building a couple days ago, but now I'm only 55 paws away from a 2nd Lv1 Mt. Reserve, so I'll keep focused on paws until I can bag that. ;) Now with still 8 full days to go I'll have 3 questline tickets + 24 'free' daily generating tickets. So for 55 paws...
  2. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

If you begin a new board and you have 0 paws AND 25 moves, (ie: you haven't made a single move yet), then yes, screen shot it and send it to support, because This was supposed to have been fixed from the Beta run - you should ALWAYS begin with AT LEAST 1 paw on a brand new board!! While...
  3. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

If you are getting a board/s with 0 paws to start with, then take a screen shot and send it to Support!! This issue has/was supposed to be fixed so that every single board ALWAYS begins with 1+ paws & 25 turns. Otherwise, just claiming, "I gots no paws - INNO hates MEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEeee!!"...
  4. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Note that you only need 140 total paws from the mini game itself, since you'll get 2 upgrades via quest milestone rewards + a 3rd one from the previous event's 'surprise box'. IIRC, it works out to needing to average just 1.5-2 paws per board across the whole event, so there is *some* wiggle...
  5. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Same here, I finally picked up 1 tickets from an incident the other day. ...mostly though, I'm lucky if I can pick up 5-10 coins per day from incidents. Honestly INNO, you fethed it up royally here!! Yes, I know full well that Beta made out like absolute bandits on this one, especially...
  6. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

I personally *MUCH* prefer both the St. Paddy's and Fall events, & especially the Archy + Halloween to this event... Though while the Wildlife mini game is absolutely infuriating at the best of times, it's still at least better than the brainless, "look up stats on wiki & pick only options...
  7. Ridiculous 'Daily tasks'

Honestly the only time the daily challenges are really relevant is during the odd event that will offer event-based bonuses. ie: during last year's Fall event, you could earn extra ingredients every day in the daily challenge, and doing so was basically mandatory in order to finish in Silver...
  8. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

...well, at least the grand prize - namely the Eagle Mountain is fething amazing?! I know they nerfed the number of tickets mid-run on beta, yet they've delayed the Live server release to rebalance the supposed beta rebalance, so hopefully we'll still be able to get 1 fully upgraded Mountain...
  9. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

It depends entirely on the opponent's line-up and the Lv's of your own players... The AI will automatically choose your highest leveled players to pit against every opposing team. Vs. a full mix of opposing players, (ie: Attacker - Attacker - Midfielder - Midfielder - Defender), switching...
  10. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Yggy Tree & Shinto Temple especially are light years beyond the Abby... Also, just leveling up Galata Tower turns it into the best goods producer in the entire game, plus gives a few chances to repel the odd plunder attempt for added icing on top. :P Athelon Abby is pretty garbage. Much...
  11. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Because that's not how RNG's & variance actually works.
  12. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

...you lost the same way that I lost when I was playing FE: Path of Radiance, and had Ike whiffle on a 98% chance to hit, only to be auto-killed by an enemy crit that had around a 10% hit and only 1% crit activation rate; It's called RANDOM Number Generator (aka: RNG) Welcome to gaming...
  13. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

...then go for the 'easy' match-ups and you can easily maintain win %'s of 85-90% or even higher. :rolleyes: The event building is nothing to write home about, so the difference between Bronze vs. Silver league is pretty pointless. And when it comes to choosing your 'team', just throw out...
  14. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Because football is a highly tactical & brutal contact sport, where if only 6 players have been injured by the end of a game, it's considered an actual miracle. "Soccer" meanwhile, is played by a bunch of prima donnas who roll 50 feet down field and flop about like dead fish every time they...
  15. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Every single Fire Emblem player will tell you that 60-70% is basically an auto-miss, and (almost certainly) an enemy crit in return. (ending in a very perma dead character!) Welcome to RNG hell - you must be new here. :P