• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by TheGreatFinger

1. Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

Small price to pay :) Now.. can we have some logs please thank you very much?
  2. Arc

Please be more specific. Do you mean how 1.9 threads work?
  3. Funny In-game pics

A|A look like special symbols from some translation tool. When strings are translated, due to variance with endings depending on context, you can see some weird stuff if you check translation tool directly. For instance, handling plurals is a common problem in translation. The string "5 seconds"...
  4. Funny In-game pics

somewhere in the dark dusty corner of FoE someone has been lazy :)
  5. Major game mistakes I'd like to fix

I'd start with CF, not arc. At this stage of the game you probably still struggle with goods, CF+recurring quests is a solution. Basil is a waste of space, don't work on it for now and even consider deleting. I'd move to colonial from late middle ages (I presume you're in LMA, right?). And get...
  6. Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

same happens on android, and it's not "sometimes"
  7. The best Age / Era to stay in ?

You don't need double lanes anywhere
  8. The best Age / Era to stay in ?

So stay in AF forever? No thanks :)
  9. Set Improvement

It's not bad, think it's worth to format it properly and forward. Not sure it's gonna be easy to implement it from design perspective, too many corner cases. But that's not for me to judge :)
  10. Friends tavern & aid automation.

But back then the game didn't have GBG, settlements, space colony, space carrier and SAM+ ore things, PvP arena, etc etc.
  11. Mobile Version Gitches are Getting Worse

It's more than a year old. Before it would go over the limit. Now it doesn't, just silently glitches. p.s. 100 fp limit is so stupid, it stopped being funny when they introduced winter train
  12. Update to 1.210 Feedback

When posting simultaneously, the message center would sometimes display the wrong author of message. This issue has been fixed now. well, now it doesn't display anything :(
  13. In-game achievements

Now I'm a cool kid too 8-)
  14. Need advice for OF gbg pls

Yes, that's probably the reason. At low attrition crabs and scimitars are mostly irrelevant, while turtles will do 1 damage to everything anyway. At higher attrition though I'd prefer 2/6.
  15. Need advice for OF gbg pls

exactly as written full damage to the unit you target 50% to everything 1 tile from octopod it's not mortar, you gotta be in melee for it to work