• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by The Nameless

1. The Nameless

Incredibly inconsistent and inconvenient format of collecting troops/fragments from new event buildings.

It is probably to nudge people in the direction of Forge Plus or the 5 diamonds to Collect All. And 5 diamonds is a small price for me to pay to avoid all those pop-ups. But yeah, it sucks.
  2. The Nameless

Fragments Tab

That was all I was talking about, take fragments out of "All" on PC to make All useful again. Instead of having to click next 6 or 7 times to see anything besides forge point packs and fragments.
  3. The Nameless

Fragments Tab

lol, wow. if i just want a rush supplies or rush coins to decide which production would be a better idea... search?? really? the search function is rarely useful, especially for those of us who cannot type well. as a little addendum, wouldn't it be easier to search for some things that all...
  4. The Nameless

Fragments Tab

Okay, we have a fragments tab. It is an epic fail, as the problem with fragments is not finding them among other items, the problem is scrolling through the fragments to FIND other items. Could it not work like Goods and Blueprints and only display in that tab and NOT under All? If this has...
  5. The Nameless

Forwarded: Cannot visit some taverns despite the "visit tavern" icon

figured this out second time it happened to me. was space when i slid that set of 5 friends over, either updated or someone took the last spot before i clicked it. no big deal. visit after they collect it. not a bug, it's a timing thing.