• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by LA - Free UA

1. LA - Free UA

New Bug: Wrong enemy shown in QI

the bug is I was supposed to get 6 and only got 3 and many times they are completely different to what is shown at the end on the 1st wave screen you never get the predicted opposition that is shown at the bottom of the screen after a successful encounter, but if you do click before starting on...
  2. LA - Free UA

New Bug: Wrong enemy shown in QI

3 times off the trot I was expecting certain troop to fight in the second wave and got entirely different ones, how can I make decisions re what troop I will bring when the enemy turns up with different from advertised pic one screen between waves, pic 2 actual enemy
  3. LA - Free UA

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

you can not see others settlements in game, best thing would be to have a discord server :( and share screenshots
  4. LA - Free UA

Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

EN is now beta, ridiculous, granted the prizes were a bit OTT, prizes could have been downgraded a bit, but to completely change the questline absolutely out of order
  5. LA - Free UA

New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

for me it has not had time to see if it works as intended around a week on beta, not long enough
  6. LA - Free UA

how many of your guildmates have done something on that node
  7. LA - Free UA

I like it but things I would like to see, to improve gameplay 1st and most urgent, it requires an indicator over the portal for when something is cooked or your action bar is full 2nd please, please, please, we need to land in our settlements on entering the portal not the battlefield and 3rd...
  8. LA - Free UA

quantum incursions

for now it is only on beta on browser for faster more measured testing apparently, it will become available on mobile beta and then once all the bugs are out and its ready for general release it will be available on all platforms on live servers
  9. LA - Free UA

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

and the event is longer this year so should balance out
  10. LA - Free UA

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

no, you did not imagine it
  11. LA - Free UA

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Thank you for the explanation, I was going to say a level 100 guild, very rarely play GvG mainly mobile players and that is why a ranking system based on GvG was always unfair
  12. LA - Free UA

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I want an explanation for why last seasons champions are 3rd before a shot is fired I understand Victories and Victory Points are reset but Championship wins are not...........so surely Redemption should still be in 1st place??????????????
  13. LA - Free UA

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

for the wildlife event in January we are going to have 3 of these giving stuff to do with the event, now weather we get one this event is anyone's guess, my guess would be probably not, we didn't on beta
  14. LA - Free UA

in my main city loved it, completed it in less than 24 hours, but it is designed for end-gamers, I would have struggled in my baby cities and a limited time building would be of no use in my baby cities
  15. LA - Free UA

I know that but that is not how I want to play it or how it should be intended to play it