• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by The executioner

1. The executioner

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

have a slot where the leader can purchase something for QI using medals from the treasury. thre options varying in price, reduce production times (1/2 hour)(1hr)(2hrs) increase attack, defense, and shards.
  2. The executioner

New Idea: how to improve QI

you are just jealous because it wasnt your idea.
  3. The executioner

New Idea: how to improve QI

why not kill two birds with one stone? have a slot where the leader can purchase something for QI using medals from the treasury. thre options varying in price, reduce production times (1/2 hour)(1hr)(2hrs) increase attack, defense, and shards.
  4. The executioner

Spoiler msg center overhaul

I would like to see the following 3 changes to the current message centre. -to be able to pin the thread -to be able to delete their own comment -to be able to shut off comments to the thread.
  5. The executioner

New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

Here is my feedback I would like to see only active participants could attack other active participants only. If you dont participate then your city would be left at peace and no more plundering. If you need goods you make them yourself. This would resolve alot of issues of bullying that goes...
  6. The executioner

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

will there be upgrades for last years worlds fair building?
  7. The executioner

Executioners wanted!

Level 25 now. check us out
  8. The executioner

Starting on Sinerania

I have my third branch for The Executioners at Sinerania. This being my relaxing world and therefore a mostly newbie guild. Only by playing often, I guess I would be considered an overactive player, can you find the small differences between worlds. suddle but they are there. so much so that for...
  9. The executioner

Battleground activity log by person

Is there a settings for the battlegrounds log or is it just absolutely useless ny default? Hell I know what I did, I dont have amnesia. I need to see what my players did!
  10. The executioner

Store inactive players

unless it started today I dont think so
  11. The executioner

Store inactive players

Hi I would like to suggest storing away from the game inactive players. If they come back they can regain their city back into activity. As a guild owner when I look for new members I have to sift through lots and lots of inactive players taking to much of my valuable playing time. Thank you.
  12. The executioner

Looking to join a friendly Guide

what world are you at? The Executioners, worlds Mount killmore, Odhrorvar and Sinerania.
  13. The executioner

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

clearly the other diamond grabbing events werent efficient enough they had to count pot for pot exactly how many were needed to make sure that if you click on anything else you would need to buy diamonds. no leg room. This event is the true meaning of a money grab.
  14. The executioner

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

I wish I could buy pots of gold with shamrocks.