• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Tex Snoot

1. Tex Snoot

Forwarded: Standardise Offence/Defence Icons

Thread should be archived.
  2. Tex Snoot

New Idea: Brighter Green GBG Flag on Attack and Defence Boosts

I agree. Though it seems insignificant, this is one small step towards making the game more accessible; something that is often overlooked by game designers.
  3. Tex Snoot

New Idea: Inventory search finds items hidden within Selection Kits

Proposal Include Selection Kits in inventory search results if search terms match an item contained within the Selection Kit. E.g., when searching the inventory for, say, 'Heroes Tavern', the filtered results would include 'Heroes Tavern - LV. 1', 'Heroes Tavern Upgrade Kit', AND 'Epic...
  4. Tex Snoot

New Idea: Upgrading building information

Yes vote from me. Design consistency is good for UX.
  5. Tex Snoot

New Idea: Every dialog should be dismissed by clicking outside the dialog

I agree, and consistency is good from a UX perspective. Most popups close by clicking anywhere outside of them and I'd like to see all others behaving the same. Additionally, the smaller the click target (e.g., OK button) the less accessible the game is for users with vision or motor control...
  6. Tex Snoot

Event buildings: Final upgrade confirmation dialogue box

Proposal: Add a confirmation dialogue box for the final event building upgrade, where there is a choice of final building type. This would require the user to confirm that they really wanted to build that building type, thus reducing mistakes. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar...
  7. Tex Snoot

New Bug: Castle System progress bar incorrect length

It seems that the progress bar on the Castle System screen isn't the right length. In this screenshot, the green bar should be about 60% complete according to the number of points required to reach 30,000. I have noticed this behaviour in Korch and Griefental. 1.217.4e47af1ca6f (10.11.2021...
  8. Tex Snoot

Soccer Contest

9. Tex Snoot

Emissaries are a bit of guesswork

I've now got 6 Emissaries to choose from in my Town Hall, but they're a bit secretive. It's obvious what some of their boosts are, like coins or supplies, but there's the one with the little target symbol, and the one with a Gas symbol, which are a bit obscure. Perhaps the game designers could...
  10. Tex Snoot

Guild Expedition contribution - highlight your name

Oh well, that was short lived. Can't be bothered following a template that's hard to find.
  11. Tex Snoot

Use of the word "kicked"

For example?
  12. Tex Snoot

Guild Expedition contribution - highlight your name

Suggest a lighter background colour for your own row in the Guild Event Contribution List. Would make it easier to find where you rank and it would be consistent with the GB contribution list. Easy to implement too. Have searched the threads and couldn't find this idea posted before.
  13. Tex Snoot

Use of the word "kicked"

Maybe I'm pedantic but I don't like the word "kicked" when a leader removes someone from a thread, e.g. "Seren233 was kicked by Thedor3". There are several reasons to remove a player, not all punitive, so the word "removed" would be more accurate and less violent. Perhaps the game developers...
  14. Tex Snoot

Indicator of Open Market Trades

+1 from me!
  15. Tex Snoot

Forwarded: (Trade) non-guild only

I think the idea is to suppress trades not marked as 'guild-only' from appearing the 'guild-only' filter on the trades list. Guild members would still be able to see the trades on the open list, i.e. if they don't apply the 'guild-only' filter.