• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by tashinsha

1. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I must agree with all these comments. Been playing for 10 years now; I enjoyed GE for the diamonds; and faithfully did all 4 levels weekly. I was always calculating how far off I was to when I could get my next expansion. But with the nerfing of the diamonds, I don't really have much motivation...
  2. New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

I realize people have already said this, but the units are terrible :( Two units with a range of 1?? That makes them totally useless. What battle works with a range of 1? And the 3rd unit, heavies, has a range of 2? Again so useless. It puts quite a damper on fighting with this new age...
  3. New Content Virtual Future II

Its out now :)
  4. New Content Incidents

Hmm, i refreshed all 3 of my worlds, and went thru the whole countryside of all my worlds and cant find any. Must be pretty elusive
  5. Update Update to 1.105

It would be nice if our messages reporting these problems were at least acknowledged and some hope was given. 3 days since they began and we havent heard anything to give us hope that we are being heard nor that these problems will be taken care of.
  6. Update Update to 1.105

My screen flickers an awful lot today, since that last update. I generally keep all 3 of my worlds open on 3 tabs, and as of today, whenever I switch tabs the screen flickers/blinks once. And on my continent map, as i was choosing my army to fight for the sectors, it kept flickering on me. Is...
  7. Update Update 1.94

Yes, I have to agree with the majority here, I like the fp packages going to my inventory so that I can use them when I need them, usually in the future some time. This doesnt sound like a good change, nor something Inno should be worrying about.
  8. Event Fall Event 2016

I just wanted to say that this was an excellent event. Thanks Inno. It was a great way to encourage us to aid more, and I really like the idea of the hood prize. My hood actually made a neighborhood thread, and we ended up chatting, helping, getting to know each other, and encouraging each...
  9. Update Update 1.85

Looks like some nice improvements. Im excited about the new GB; fighting GB's are always welcome. But the % is so tiny (4.87 for first level; not even 7% for 10th). Thats such a small % :( Would be nice to start a bit higher. But the fps will be nice. Thanks Inno
  10. Event Fall Event 2016

Looks like a nice event. Thanks Inno; keep up the great work. New things are always exciting :)
  11. Event Summer Event 2016

Thanks Sovereign for the info. Looks like some neat new stuff. Was there a tentative date yet for the event?
  12. New Content Arctic Future - Part 1

Rats, was hoping for a good GB. A happy GB is about the last kind we need; I have a ton of happy GB's I could build already in my inventory, but dont need that. Thats too bad :(
  13. New Content Guild Expeditions

Been looking forward to them for awhile. Cant wait too :)