• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Taffergirl

1. Taffergirl

Fixed: No Cars or Pedestrians

The cars and pedestrians are back in my city. :D
  2. Taffergirl

Fixed: Scroll Bars AGAIN!!

For me, only Firefox has the scrollbars again. Other browsers are fine.
  3. Taffergirl

No worries. I just hope it can be resolved soon. My mother is having the same issue in her Forge game.
  4. Taffergirl

I'm on a PC and my PC has never had any trouble with the animations in the past. I've been playing Forge for over 2 years now.
  5. Taffergirl

I made a discovery. It seems whenever I visit my continent map or the guild expedition and then go back to my city, the cars and pedestrians come back for a short time. But then they shortly vanish and don't come back. I hope that helps solve the problem.
  6. Taffergirl

World: En server, Cirgard Browser and Version: Avast Secure Browser, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome Overview of the bug: The streets are empty of cars and the walkways empty of pedestrians Screenshots: As an attached file How often this occurs: Just as I'm playing. I had cars and pedestrians...
  7. Taffergirl

Fixed: Scroll Bars AGAIN!!

I have the scrollbars as well but only in Opera. Firefox seems alright
  8. Taffergirl

Script error?

okay. as long as they're aware of the problem and trying to fix it
  9. Taffergirl

Script error?

I'm having the same issue. Ticket submitted, but I'm not sure how helpful I can be because I wasn't quite sure how to describe my problem