• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Sureshot

1. Confirmed: Update messed up

Truly messed up 'update'. As mentioned by others: Cannot contribute to GBs Support; banner blocking info screen Game freezes when trying to enter Antiques Dealer Harvest time for city but can't do it. Unable to spend FPs so stuck when the cap is reached. Wonder how long this...
  2. Fixed: Messages locked with popup telling me to unlock Thatched Houses

Same here. In CE. refreshed game, and suddenly unable to check messages.
  3. Mods vs. Non-Mods

4. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Couldn't agree more! Used to play another online game. (spent WAY too many $) Developers kept adding stuff and changing other things causing a lot of frustration/annoyance. Then they made a change to one of my favorite parts... I immediately dropped the game and was never even tempted to...
  5. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Many of the encounters in GE5 have a 10% chance of getting an avatar portrait (which is an absolutely garbage reward to start with). So you get one of these useless portrait rewards, what happens with that encounter the NEXT time you play? Still the same avatar or will there be a 10% chance of...
  6. Update to 1.99 Feedback

In reading other posts, it seems that this was implemented because of players abusing a RQ that appears in the SAAB age. So woildn't it make more sense to delete or modify just that RQ rather than a global change that affects every player regardless of which age they are playing in?
  7. Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

If players were exploiting a particular RQ for ranking points, wouldn't it be better to get rid of that RQ? Particularly if that RQ only appears in the highest ages? This abort delay affects every player in every age.
  8. Update to 1.99 Feedback

I agree whole-heartedly with this. My first thought was 'What's wrong with the game?' I even posted in the guild thread asking if anyone else has had similar issues. People who don't do RQ's won't care but for those who did enjoy doing them, it;s a game breaker. Kind of renders having a...
  9. Update to 1.99 Feedback

I've always been fanatical about doing the recurring quests and play on a couple of worlds. However, today for the first time, I got fed up with doing the recurring quests because of the 'abort' delay. It's not going to stop hackers/cheaters but it definitely has reduced my interest in the...
  10. [Feedback] Message Center Changes

Don't like the new message center. Color combination for typing messages is poor. Dark grey on off white? Come on! It's particularly bad when playing on a PC hooked to a TV and being viewed from a distance. Why are the swap threads on a different tab then the guild? if swap threads are...
  11. Soccer Contest

12. Egyptian Royal Bathhouse

Thanks for the suggestion! I did contact support and, as a one time thing, they will give me a replacement bathhouse. Seems they will allow you to be stupid once.... :blush: Consider this closed/resolved.
  13. Egyptian Royal Bathhouse

I just started playing FoE in early March. Started doing the Egyptian settlement when I unlocked settlements. Being young and foolish :rolleyes: and not realizing that it was upgradeable, I got rid of the bathhouse. :o I'm now close to finishing the Egyptian settlement for the 4th time and...
  14. Word Association Game - April

dining by candlelight