• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by suethegreat

1. suethegreat

Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

Rivals feedback that at 32 steps over 2 days with ever increasing ridiculously complex/large requirements even trying to double up you reach the stage of do you really bother/care? Just past point 16 and 25 battles required battlefields not open, expedition already at level 3 with fights and neg...
  2. suethegreat

Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

Rivals...now this isnt a whine just an amusing observation...there are 3 x24hr production challenges so far in a 2 day quest. Yes if you have enough prods you can double up, or have enough finish all prods, or enough 6 hr time reductions.... knowing these are coming to try and coincide the...
  3. suethegreat

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Do the Rival bonuses like time and manager upgrades carry over into next town?
  4. suethegreat

As it starts tomorrow with no GE nor battlefields...get those city defenders in place (or be mindful of boost quests lol)...also without a spoiler noticed a new term 'excited'.
  5. suethegreat

oh i love this event just s law im away near the end on a boaty with no signal or restricted mbs. Anyone know how thirsty FOE is the first cut of is 200nbs might be 5 mins of FOE?...shame cant get a mate to pick up for me, at least these boats keep going even unattended which is always great.
  6. suethegreat

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

ok i will slowly explain so you understand. My comment re 6 paws and no means to get them meant i had used all my tools and extra go coins. Yes i could spend diamonds to get them but using my brain i had just collected a 25 paw reward and no way was i close to another 25 and a stupid diamond...
  7. suethegreat

no but in some events you do in which case you often don't know until after the event.
  8. suethegreat

of course i got fully levelled event builds in 3 cities and one short in a well only small city where i didnt even play the rush or daily challenges or some daily quests if they involved supplies as had deleted them lol so go figure (no mega diamond spend either)... Feedback if not glowing is...
  9. suethegreat

This is a feedback thread and given you dont play the game to the full you cant judge those that do. Playing 4 cities and 2 Rivals per city needs diamonds but of course you dont have to do it, You dont have to play nor be engaged and give feedback. For once i didnt mind the spend with...
  10. suethegreat

Its called 'luck' you either get the paws or you dont. Rival required a few diamonds if you are chasing the golden tickets.
  11. suethegreat

is there another Rival or not plus haven't seen a change of hood alert is this paused during events?
  12. suethegreat

Rivals 2 designed to cost you cash and diamonds and then when completed you get the message 'congratulations on your undeserved triumph'. maybe tongue in cheek but more a kick in the teeth. Feedback to be more understanding of customers.
  13. suethegreat

Success is always possible with the use of diamonds. Do players using diamonds stock view it as playing for free? If getting extra tickets and coins involved handing over £/$ the 'random' nature of the game would be queried. Some boards have 1/2 paws others many but a colour challenge to release...
  14. suethegreat

Rival colour star chest quests are making me doubt my sanity as i achieve one batch of say 4 stars shown ok then after a lot of tinkering succeed in the second and it doesnt register in the icon. No way to double check. Yesterday it was taking a while to register anything then at one stage both...
  15. suethegreat

So random coding? an entire board not one red tile lol Edit...wont bore with ano screenshot but in a second city a red block challenge and not one on the board what's the chance of twice? and yes entire board and 5 extras and not one red...anyone else? EDIT EDIT OK third city no reds whole board...