• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by SubCon

1. New Bug: Bonus offer impossible to close after it pops up

In case anybody wondering: It seem to be fixed now, already had it popped twice with about a month in between - and closes with single click as it supposed to. Thanks
  2. GBG rewards and moving to a new guild

Thank you
  3. GBG rewards and moving to a new guild

They both finish at 8:00 server time right? But when are the GBG rewards distributed?
  4. GBG rewards and moving to a new guild

Hello, I am moving to a new guild and just wanted to see if its possible: To get the GBG rewards from current season, and be able to switch guilds in time for GE in a new guild. I mean not to be late and miss this weeks GE. If so, when is it the time to do it? What's the time the GBG rewards...
  5. New Bug: Bonus offer impossible to close after it pops up

I did not find anywhere that opens the same window. The store opens and closes as it should no problem. So this window is just an offer programmed to popup whenever they programmed it to.
  6. New Bug: Bonus offer impossible to close after it pops up

Several clicks for me do not shut it down, I clicked a lot. I suggest the next time this happens to you - try to close it as you say with many clicks, if it works - post here exactly how you did it, maybe I'll be able too.
  7. New Bug: Bonus offer impossible to close after it pops up

I am on chrome. And I also mentioned that I did try to click away, just like any other window, this one will not go off. Since I had it on 3 different Pcs, I would think this is a bug. This window comes up once in a few weeks or so.. From the behavior of it I think it does close but comes back...
  8. New Bug: Bonus offer impossible to close after it pops up

Hello, I've noticed this long ago and now decided to report it: screen This offer popup comes up once in a while, clicking outside it or on X to close makes it flicker for a millisecond but it does not go away. The only way I found to get rid of it is to reload the game. I am on PC. Appreciate...
  9. Kill in single blow - restricted

Hello, I am relatively new to the game, but have some experience already. So I find that no matter how much stronger your unit is - it will not kill in single blow. For instance: Heavy cavalry with about 55% attack bonus should kill a ballista, catapult or an archer in single blow. This is...