• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Stiubhart.

1. Stiubhart.

Update 1.201 Feedback

And I quote "We would like to clarify that this change is very much intended and is not related to a technical issue within the game. While we do understand you would like further transparency on this matter, unfortunately, we cannot currently disclose the reason for this change." Never been...
  2. Stiubhart.

Update 1.201 Feedback

If that announcement was for transparency purposes, why was it only available for those that are regular visitors on this forum? I was not even aware that message existed until it was first linked in this thread. The least that could have been done is that message being shared in the same manner...
  3. Stiubhart.

Update 1.201 Feedback

Dear Inno, Implementing an abort restriction (or at least one at as little of 2000 aborts, which equates to around a couple hundred quests. Nudging 300 in lower eras. Or under an hours worth) just screws over the players that have spent thousands of FPs in their CF and hundreds of hours into...
  4. Stiubhart.

Update Update to 1.169

Being able to use One-Up Kits and Renovation kits multiple times in a row without break is a welcome change. That will help me a great deal when I finally move up. Also, not having to retype the amount you want to donate to the treasury for each good is very helpful, especially if you are...