• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by stevejohnson

1. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

I am hoping to get a lv10 wheel , but I do feal that dailies can so easily be a priority for many, where are you supposed to place such a large item, I have been selling SoKs to create some extra space
  2. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

Calendar is nothing like the reindeer sleigh,you complete the calendar, you get the rewards
  3. Pin a Post

that attitude was created by the negativity I have always managed to find on here so now my feelings are , well there's a suggestion do with it what you will or throw it in the bin
  4. Newbie here

You can get alot of good advice if you go on Facebook/FOE forge of empires users
  5. Suggestion - remove one useless click in expedition

I think you should change your "I am blessed" statement to " nit picker"
  6. Suggestion - remove one useless click in expedition

I can only agree , you know you have won you don't need to be told
  7. Pin a Post

Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, I am very pleased that you tried to help but the atmosphere on here has been so toxic in the past as you can see it is becoming now on this thread, that i have already lost interest in people that can only look at things that are done their wy
  8. Pin a Post

well if you want to format it correctly then please go ahead other than that i am not interested in spending time reading how to do things on here to the satisfaction of someone that "won't put an idea forward if it isn't presented properly", they should wake up get some of the bad vibes off...
  9. Pin a Post

If you don't like the way it is presented, too bad I stopped using the forums ages ago because there is so much negativity on here
  10. Pin a Post

It is an Idea
  11. Pin a Post

so many threads these days need some kind of instructions to go with them, admin should be able to pin a post to the top of the visible thread
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

I have read the article 3 or 4 times and I see it replacing GvG, successfully who knows, many play on tablets or phones so are excluded from GvG if you want them to play make it available
  13. Do we have to count evrything or is it going to be less hidden by Inno

support were very helpful I actually had a champions retreat I couldn't see very well,hidde by a CoA. but it would have been much easier if I had had a list of the troops I had been given, I could have figure out the CR for myself
  14. Do we have to count evrything or is it going to be less hidden by Inno

or are you suggesting I received 3 of something i am not producing, that would definately be a bug