• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by STBs

1. New Content Guild Expeditions - Negotiation Game

The principle is a direct ripoff from a very old boardgame. (Yes, I'm so old, I have even played analog games with physical pieces.) Anyway, it is still fun and a bit mentally challenging. Good work Inno.
  2. en7 law of the land update

Please, please, please give the title Demi-God to me too. (I like it even more when capitalized.) It is indeed a very cool title to own. I would feel so much more acknowledged and appreciated. As it is now, I feel a bit overlooked. Both are very good players but they would not have come this far...
  3. Greifental and its bullies

Sorry for not being able to find that in the text. The original letter is quoted in post 1. Yes, I agree that the word "Your" is there, but not in the context of promising any position to you or anyone else. Please quote the sentence from the original letter that you are referring to. In most...
  4. Greifental and its bullies

It is a tax for having a position. If you park a car in a parking space you might have to pay for it. However, if you pay for the parking space and does not own a car, it does not create a car for you. I know this is very complex but I'm willing to help you sort this out. My parable might fall...
  5. Battles should give no ranking points!

Yes, I like this idea very much. I laughed so hard when I read thanatos100 first post. You are awesome Addonexus! :D
  6. New Content Daily Calculation Time Change

There are many ideas in this thread about how to solve the problem so I will not post them again. I just want to say that the solution Inno did was probably the worst possible one. Please reverse it.
  7. City Defence

Have you looked at the replays of the battles? It should be rather obvious what kind of units you have picked for defense. If you don't have any defense selected, you will be assigned 2 spearfighters automatically. You should select an intelligent mix of your best units as defending army. Look...
  8. Using "Collect All" in Android

I usually play from a computer but when I'm not home I would really like to be able to collect fast and easy from my phone. The computer got a button "Collect All" but I can't find it in the Android App. I thought the developers would have jumped at any chance to add more features using...
  9. Game mechanics and guild policy

Introduction I have my main account in Greifental and am a member of the guild Lords of War (LOW). We have held first position for the entire time of GvG until rather recently. In this text I want to explain why we have drastically changed policy and why I personally am rather fed up with FOE. ...
  10. Simple limit on most primitive ghosting

I fully agree with Pawelp. This will not stop ghosting but it is a good step in the right direction. Making it cost a bit more goods for the first sectors would help too.
  11. Forwarded: Army Replacement: Remove Trusted Rights

+1 for this. FoE is in many ways a great game and the developers obviously spent a long time balancing many aspects. It makes me surprised that they did this mistake. To require trusted rights to replace troops is almost as stupid as not having an "idle icon" for goods buildings...
  12. Implemented: 'idle' icon in the side-buff bar for idle goods buildings

They add a countdown for the next FP, but they did not repair the idle icon. I'm amazed. :rolleyes:
  13. Forwarded: Negative available population found

I'm having this problem right now, 2014-10-25. Currently -12 pop. Browser: Waterfox 32.0.3 I have reloaded the game several times and the problem stays. Edit: I seem to recall that the it appeared both red and green numbers simultaneously when I built and sold decorations (for a quest). I was...
  14. how many fps can I purchase?

I am almost positive I only purchased a few FP for gold and that the cost was just a few k. Now when I had to buy some more because of a quest, they suddenly cost 10k. Do you know if there is some minimum cost that has recently raised to 10k? Maybe it was something that happened when I entered CE.