• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Jungkook-

1. returning to game in new account. previous account-deleted perma

returning to game in new account. previous account-deleted perma
  2. goodbye

goodbye
  3. when is my forum account getting deleted? i keep getting to visit this site even i deleted...

when is my forum account getting deleted? i keep getting to visit this site even i deleted account LOL
  4. i wonder when will FOE shut down server : D

i wonder when will FOE shut down server : D
  5. what a fun gbg season it was. first time to reach #rank1 in battle in RP(only 19 hours left!) [IMG]

what a fun gbg season it was. first time to reach #rank1 in battle in RP(only 19 hours left!)
  6. Strongest gbg gvg oriented guild anyone?

question, why did we choose name as 龙 Đ Ɍ Ⱥ Ǥ Ø N S 龍(+flies) ? that guild im knowing of tack(the biggest guy in the whole world in en)'s guild. but tack isnt there nor any other related person : P in addition, i cant type that font plus chinese charecter(?) in the rank lol
  7. how to change servers

You cant, this is international server, and is separate from USA forever
  8. SAM or SAAB?

think thats not possible because from OF you will get blocked on story quest on the era your staying in, up to venus but thanks for the advice!
  9. SAM or SAAB?

ok so between SAM and SAAB which era would be better to fight to highest attriction. (for instance i made it att 75 in TE autobattle meamwhile reaching 45 in VF)
  10. Castle System - Feedback

crazy diamond spending people in T already has at lv 16, meanwhile people who dont want crazy delpletion of money is mostly stuck on lv 4. no matter how much you fight or negotiate for castle system daily, its going to take ages to reach level unless you buy diamonds for cash! seems like this...
  11. SAM or SAAB?

hi, i need a suggestion pls. im currently in VF(korch) 152M points and attack boost of 850%/555%. im looking for an era that i can fight gbg with less unit change and therefore the fastest. can expereinced players on this subject let me know? thanks in advance!
  12. New World Feedback Thread

wow a new world? would be VERY intersting how players will forge through eras without arc or other high era GBs ; P
  13. Update 1.214 Feedback

if INNO so badly wants to implant the heal all thingy, than rather change the position there is. WHY PUT IN THE DIRECT SPOT WHERE THERE SHOULD BE "OK"???? There are plently of spots to put the heal icon in the battle screen. and inno chose the most important icon's place??
  14. Update 1.214 Feedback

yea of course, but what about on GBG races??? a slight wrong click and a big waste of time and when the confirmation window pops up your too late on the race, you LOSE
  15. Update 1.214 Feedback

Inno again ruins a great game 1. like fiura said above, the background on the chat is HORRIBLE, oh my eyes my eyes! 2. whats the Heal All for??? really pointless update, unless one is using units on higher era or for gvg champion, who would want to spend hundreds of diamonds for just reviving an...