• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Spori

1. Spori

New Bug: loading game

in the morning everything is ok but in the afternoon nothing is working properly
  2. Spori

I tried everything and nothing, in the beginning when I played everything worked
  3. Spori

you are trying to improve the loading of the game and all other events because I will soon give up the game!!!!!!!
  4. Spori

the last few days the game is loading very slowly, it can't be played at all, I'm playing it on the computer, what's going on? The web browser has been cleaned but there are no changes!!!
  5. Spori

croatia01

we are looking for players for our guild, there are not many of us, but we are hearty and above all sincere, so if someone joins us, they will be welcome
  6. Spori

Unformatted: division of buildings

since I have a surplus of buildings that I don't need, other than for sale, why can't I donate to someone from the alliance, can something be done tnx:-))