• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Sp32

1. Sp32

GvG Improvement Ideas

I assumed the sector was left with 1 army or x many instead of falling in the water but lol. I'm sorry I have been unkind in response to your comments. I'm a sheltered person and I act out. Embaraasing on my part really. I'm not a moderator and I need to stop acting like one, but yeah for what...
  2. Sp32

What will Inno have in-store for us in 2019?

I hope they do something new around gvg I definitely dont want to see it gone but it is just recap at reset, take your own champion sector that you have tucked away that you release before reset to retake. Exploits the rankings massively imo. All you do is post nonsense, you tell people to...
  3. Sp32

Forwarded: No landing zones in gvg

+1 reasons why explained in a thread I've already created GvG is "recap at reset" then retake your own secluded champion sectors for mega points against yourself, so ridiculous. Or multiple hq moves (again)
  4. Sp32

Extra turn Timer in GE window

Usually do all my turns before it runs out but there has been the odd once or twice I've been caught out/checking tavern +1
  5. Sp32

What will Inno have in-store for us in 2019?

Exactly like the game too, fun :-)
  6. Sp32

This is a bit cramped

Just to expand on previous post for pc hold ctrl and scroll with mouse for quick adjusting
  7. Sp32

Thanks! What bad something did you do?

Thanks! What bad something did you do?
  8. Sp32

Closed Week #84 2018-12-10

Good night :-)
  9. Sp32

Second place is first loser
  10. Sp32

And the people in the houses all went to the university :-)
  11. Sp32

PG Music & Off-Topic Convo’s

I dont care Running in the rain P.s great songs guys thanks for sharing
  12. Sp32

They hate me, 'cause they aint me.

They hate me, 'cause they aint me.
  13. Sp32

FP income by era

Thanks, brilliance is my middle name. If you need any help with anything I'll be sure to help you as good as possible, thanks for being so upbeat, inspires me to carry on helping people :-)
  14. Sp32

Most expensive forge point

Couldn't agree more the latest tech was a surprise as I think I was left with only a few mil left of supplies... I've just got my arc to 77 and I never really wanted a high one but all my gbs were locked so I realised I better build mine up... So many gbs have profit in fps so now I can...