• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Snarko

1. New world?

New world just announced. Opens october 15th.
  2. Guilds Problems

You have concluded that there are too many guilds. We need fewer guilds with more members per guild. I would agree with that conclusion. The problem is simple. There are too many people who want to lead guilds compared to the number of people who want to just play in them. Here's the part we...
  3. Selection of guilds for Expedition

No it doesn't. The competition icon is grey and this is the popup I get when clicking on it.
  4. Selection of guilds for Expedition

The only reason I can think of to make it add them as people play GE is to keep inactive guilds out of the compeition. I don't think inactive players are placed in hoods until they actually login. Otherwise you would end up with hoods sizes differing a lot from week to week, as most players are...
  5. Don't believe the Hype - It's a PvP Game Really

Wrong. Look up Tack13 on Fel Dranghyr. As Thomas correctly stated the problem isn't so much battles giving too many points. It's the ability to abuse GvG to do lots of battles. Each battle doesn't give much but when you're doing thousands? That said very few people abuse GvG to the extent...
  6. Neighborhood

I know what it would look like for me. I would be in a hood with the same people week after week, month after month, only the occasional change as someone move up in era and someone else enter at the bottom of the hood. That's what it would look like for most of us campers. On the topic of...
  7. Combat pointers for my empire of whimps (please?)

1 something 7 rogues is standard. Get unattached rogues. Traz if you need it. Does not work as well on continents map, as that use a different AI. The main thing that got me better was watching the AI play and thinking about how to beat it. The AI is very stupid and very predictable. You should...
  8. News Feed Search Feature

Click on the three lines button in the upper left corner and "show filter options".
  9. How do you get advanced GBs for your age?

It's called lvl 80 Arc and a city aimed at maximizing FP production. So yeah, witchcraft :)
  10. How do you get advanced GBs for your age?

Close to 13 months now. Top 1000 has increased by 0.2m since my post; t500 by 0.5m. My score has increased 1m since then. Yeah, t1000 will be easy. I haven't seen anyone that does but I should be there soon. 7.3m right now.
  11. How do you identify the guild founder

Not as much in the early ages. In HMA with 22%/12% boost I can do 10 of the lvl 4 encounters. I usually don't bother, you have to fight slow and methodically and sometimes reset if the map is not favorable. Negotiating is faster but fighting can be done. I don't remember exactly but I believe I...
  12. How do you get advanced GBs for your age?

Top 1000 is 12.5m points right now. Top 500 is 21m. I should get into top 1000 before I leave HMA. Top 500 may take longer and will obviously increase before I get there. I still expect to get there if I play long enough. Top 100, that might be a different matter. I'm not sure if I can ever get...
  13. How do you get advanced GBs for your age?

It's ok to get an Arc early if you are active with investing FP and know how to lock rewards. Just don't go beyond lvl 10 until you have a good FP income. It requires scouting your friends, guild and neighbors for investment opportunities to be worth it but it sounds like you are already doing...
  14. LOW Advanced Guide

Thank you. This confirm my feeling that I should level the FP producing GBs high before I move on to Château. I do feel like a better question isn't if it's worth leveling but when it is. If all your FP producing GBs hit level 100, is it worth it then? 120? 150? Obviously there are a lot of...
  15. COMPLETELY ELIMINATE YOUR CHANCE OF BEING PLUNDERED- IT CAN BE DONE!

What? My post has neither rogue nor rouge in it. Also if you want to mark words it's spreadsheets not spread sheets.