• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!

Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!
  • Archaeology Event 2022

Explorers, it's time to dig your way into the Archaeology event! Read all about it here!

Recent content by SlytherinAttack

1. SlytherinAttack

Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

Hmm Okay. It seems like Pirate's Hideout is a child of 'DruidTemple and Terracotta Vineyard'.
  2. SlytherinAttack

Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

Hey, Pirates Hideout is plunder proof??? But from official wiki, it mentioned different. Please confirm, Would become very much happy if it is plunderproof.
  3. SlytherinAttack

"Boil cure" potion.

"Boil cure" potion.
  4. SlytherinAttack

Date of GB levelled.

Not impressed with the idea. Because, it kind of demotivating myself by showing the last time GB got leveled. Do not want to know about when it got leveled. Myself like as it is now.
  5. SlytherinAttack

crystals

Are you mentioning diamonds as 'crystal'?
  6. SlytherinAttack

Stop changing the amount when contributing to GB's

Though myself given information for not supporting the discussion, doesn't mean that liking the current approach. It makes me suffer many times when some new GB introduced into the game. That time, collision happen like anything. Just given the details from my understanding. Myself too not like...
  7. SlytherinAttack

Even in GBG problem is there, but you never realize it. You are trying to increment from 124 to 125, but after you finish the fight it becomes 135 or 128. Because, someone doing battles with you. At the 159/160 scenario, it alert because, it is locked. Same cannot be done in GB. To get the same...
  8. SlytherinAttack

When dev quote any status, it will be mailed to manager regarding the ticket. Anyhow, that is not our concern here. As you pointed, payments and banking system, having queuing system. Even if 100 users doing transaction on the same account, it can be processed one by one. But in the game, don't...
  9. SlytherinAttack

This is a problem which is kept there for a longtime. My actual guessing would be, FOE developers decided like 'NO possible solution' to fix this problem and left as it is. Why because, time difference might be nanosecond or microseconds on taking the spot from both players. You cannot code...
  10. SlytherinAttack

Do Not Suggest: Achievement give rewards

Is it relevant? Asking a reward for players who achieved something in a game doesn't reduce time or strategy doing it. No can easily get the jade relic in GE even if rewards are given for achievements. No one can easily clear 7 blocks of sand(archaeology) or lantern light visibility(Halloween)...
  11. SlytherinAttack

Achievements from the events or GE or any other place, happens automatically in the game when the players met the requirements. If they give rewards like 10fp/5fp, 5goods/10 goods (just for an example) with addition to the profile labels means helpful to the city progress. Why not to encourage...
  12. SlytherinAttack

Difficult to find the counter arguments with Knight. Because there is no reward currently in which there is no existence of rewards in the achievement. Idea is proposed to give the player some rewards, to motivate them concentrate more on playing the events for obtaining the rewards. Not...
  13. SlytherinAttack

The best Age / Era to stay in ?

If wanted to avoid double lane roads, then forced to stay in industrial age, which is not bad. My personal favourite is CE only. If more plunderers, then next best checkpoint is Future era only. CE, Tomorrow, Future all are best in every possible ways. If going beyond future era, then next stop...
  14. SlytherinAttack

Misunderstood I feel. Whoever completes the achievement can get some rewards which they can utilize in their city progress. It is not only for single player or few, entire player base who completes the achievement can get benefit.