• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by SkidSolo

1. Gbg Championship ranking gone with update

Also lost the attrition rate when you press on simple/detailed views on mobile overnight, still work fine on PC
  2. 2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

I've seen people suggesting a discount for buying all six boxes at the end of each city, but that is not appearing on my game Is this a real thing or was it just in the test of the event ?
  3. 2022 Halloween Event questions and non feedback comments

I can’t seem to start event without using an orb ? I’ve got plenty of candles but can’t select them Didn’t really want to use an orb so early N.B. On mobile
  4. Confirmed: RQ quests freeze

I'm still experiencing it with quests today
  5. Cultural Settlements

Any idea when a new Settlement will be released ? Finished them all and now just keeping one running to pick up shards. I assume new settlements will be developed otherwise the Flying Islands will become redundant
  6. Forwarded: Mobile Notifications - Stopped

I'm not getting any notifications on my mobile as of 16th June 2020. I was relying upon my phone to let me know of new messages as the desktop version was not displaying new messages (flashing icon not working already reported as bug) and now the mobile has also stopped. Its also stopped...