• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Sir Roscoe

1. Forwarded: Airship going under other buildings

So basically i have to catch up my continent map to my tech tree... sync almost??
  2. Forwarded: Airship going under other buildings

When i hit SAM i too cannot see in the "tech tree" where I can access Mars Ore.. again, the link above does not work...
  3. Goods

thanks... the fine print always gets me.. I assume its the same for all Great Buildings?
  4. Goods

My Arc (at level 21) is producing 5 x 44 daily of each current good. My tea silk is only advancing minimally... I assume others also. Anybody suspect a problem?
  5. Corals and Trees (Side Quest)

I have planted corals no issue and plenty of trees to qualify but my trees are not being counted - Sir Roscoe
  6. New Provinces

I just completed Jandahar province and usually the "scout" option would be automatic but not this time.... is it a time thing or am i doing something wrong or looking in the wrong spots????
  7. Error??

but it has been outstanding for months??
  8. Error??

I am not sure whats happening here, I have a bonus quest - Princess Myciena where I can scout the province east of Santa Catalina and acquire etc... I think I am well past that but the quest doesn't seem to complete